We are looking for a Product Analyst, who along with the team will be working on developing a new decision-making tool for our investment ecosystem.
- Knowledge and experience developing product metrics;
- Experience solving business problems using maths and statistics;
- Experience building informative visualizations (Tableau, Grafana, etc.);
- Advanced database knowledge and proficiency in SQL-like languages;
- Proficiency in python/R for data analysis;
- Experience in pre- / post-project analysis and prioritization;
- Experience in market research, competitive analysis, and customer analysis;
- English language proficiency – at least Intermediate.
- Analyse users, design customer segmentation, and explore growth points;
- Implement a data-driven approach;
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve user experience;
- Work closely with development teams, DE/ML engineers, and other stakeholders;
- Predict and analyse target metrics, trends, generate new hypotheses, and find insights;
- Work in a mix-team on Scrum, where you can test and process hypotheses as quickly as possible;
- Participate in the Analytics Community, share experiences, develop, and grow in an environment of like-minded people.
- Trend and correlation analysis, regression analysis, cluster analysis;
- Experience with work automation (e.g. airflow);
- Experience implementing a whole project from idea to positive impact on metrics;
- Application/experience with machine learning.
- Official contract in accordance with local legislation;
- Relocation package;
- Work in our office in Tbilisi, Georgia;
- Competitive salary;
- Hybrid work schedule;
- Work in a team of driven professionals;
- Options for professional growth and career progression;
- Private health insurance (for you, your husband/wife, and children);
- English lessons and speaking clubs;
- Free tasty lunches in our office;
- Compensation for various sports activities and sessions with a psychologist.