- 3+ years of frontend development experience;
- Experience with developing user interfaces in React, Next.js, Recoil/Jotai;
- Experience with Canvas/WebGL for building and interacting with charts;
- General understanding of PixiJS;
- Knowledge of WebSocket;
- Experience with cross-browser layout.
- Participation in the development of a modern trading platform capable to compete and win in the international market;
- Working with Agile methodology (Less Huge framework);
- Application of modern technologies from JS development;
- Writing tests for new functionality.
- Experience with libraries for building complex charts;
- Deep knowledge of TypeScript;
- Experience with Node.js.
- Work on international markets;
- Support and assistance in professional growth (seminars, courses, trainings, internal training);
- The possibility of professional development and career growth;
- Connection to medical insurance with dentistry in the first two weeks of work (including spouse and children);
- Flexible start and end time of the working day;
- Paid delicious lunches and coffee points in the office;
- English language training with a corporate teacher;
- Partial compensation for sports and recreation activities (sports, yoga, swimming pool, etc.), as well as classes with a psychologist;
- Hybrid work format;
- Cozy office in Tbilisi, Georgia.