- 5+ years of experience in CX research;
- Knowledge of basic qualitative and quantitative methods, ability to select the best method for a specific task;
- Knowledge of JTBD, CJM frameworks, personas, design thinking, and service design methods;
- Experience in managing a team of researchers;
- Proficiency with web and product analytics tools (Amplitude, Tableau);
- Experience running A/B testing and interpreting its results.
- Develop and implement the company’s CX strategy;
- Propose and prioritize research initiatives in line with the strategy and objectives of the different products;
- Implement customer experience mapping methodologies;
- Create and maintain a research depository and promote it internally;
- Manage a team of CX researchers, provide guidance and mentoring support as needed;
- Provide the research team with the necessary tools;
- Improve the recruitment process for research participants;
- Organize and conduct research using the following methods and frameworks: interviews, surveys, A/B tests, competitive analysis, usability testing, focus groups, CJM, JTBD, personas, design thinking.
- Experience with early-stage products (startups, reaching MVP);
- Portfolio with examples of research initiatives that influenced product development decisions;
- Experience working with foreign markets;
- Knowledge of English at C1 level.
- Official contract in accordance with local legislation;
- Relocation package;
- Work in our office in Tbilisi, Georgia;
- Competitive salary;
- Hybrid work schedule;
- Work in a team of driven professionals;
- Options for professional growth and career progression;
- Private health insurance (for you, your husband/wife, and children);
- English lessons and speaking clubs;
- Free tasty lunches in our office;
- Compensation for various sports activities and sessions with a psychologist.