Regional Lead / Regional Director
We are looking for a Regional director for one of our key regions in Southeast Asia or MENA region. Your main goal will be to maximize the business performance of the region by elaborating and implementing a strategy for the development of the entire business in the country.
- Company management experience or top management experience in a large company for at least 3 years with real results;
- Work experience in Fintech or related fields is a must;
- Experience in developing and implementing a business strategy;
- Experience in coordinating complex processes;
- Analytical mindset and data orientation in decision-making (data-driven approach);
- Knowledge of basic financial, product and marketing metrics;
- Willingness to dive into an unfamiliar area and Investigate new issues;
- Knowledge of English at the upper-intermediate level;
- Russian language
- Readiness for business trips.
- Elaboration and implementation of a business development strategy in the region;
- Search for growth areas in the region and the ability to prove their influence;
- Monitoring of the market, including the regulatory environment, in order to identify opportunities and threats for the development of a strategy or rapid response;
- Development and management of the current business model
- Organization of joint work of departments and divisions aimed at the development of the region;
- Regional budget management;
- Risk management in the region;
- Tracking trends;
- Joint work with the finance department on the analysis and development of key financial indicators of the region;
- Managing a team of specialists in marketing, finance, HR and lawyers;
- Working with internal and external stakeholders;
- Reporting to top management about results in the region based on key metrics.
- Work on international markets;
- Assistance in professional growth (seminars, courses, trainings, internal training);
- All-white salary and official employment;
- Connection to the VMI with dentistry from the first day of work (including spouse and children).
- Flexible start and end time of the working day;
- Paid delicious lunches and coffee points in the office;
- English / Georgian language training with a corporate teacher;
- Partial compensation for sports and wellness activities (sports, yoga, swimming pool, etc.) and classes with a psychologist after the probation period.