QA automation engineer
We are currently looking for QA Auto for an international company fintech project focused on the Indian region.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant position;
- Experience in analysing product requirements and drawing up a test plan; Experience in designing test cases and test data for testing;
- Experience in organizing manual and automated testing processes; Experience in test automation in Python;
- Experience in Linux console;
- Basic understanding of SQL;
- Experience testing jsonRPC api;
- Knowledge of testing methodology;
- Understanding of the software development process and life cycle;
- English B2+.
- Development of test coverage for mobile applications (Android, iOS);
- Development of test coverage for the backend part (autotests);
- Manual testing of web and mobile interfaces;
- Organization and refinement of the testing process;
- Development of test plans;
- Conducting tests, analysing results, generating reports.
- Experience in building automated testing processes for mobile applications;
- Experience with CI/CD systems (GitlabCI, Teamcity);
- Experience with kafka;
- Experience with protobuff.
- Experience with gRPC;
- Experience working in FinTech companies.
- Work on international markets;
- Support and assistance in professional growth (seminars, courses, trainings, internal training);
- The possibility of professional development and career growth;
- Connection to medical insurance with dentistry;
- Flexible start and end time of the working day;
- Delicious lunches and coffee points in the office;
- English language training with a corporate teacher;
- Partial compensation for sports and wellness activities (sports, yoga, swimming pool, etc.), as well as a psychologist;
- Hybrid work format;
- Cozy office in Tbilisi.