We are looking for a strong Product Owner to join our team. We are interested in a data-driven approach and the ability to build long-term plans for service development based on analytical data.
- Practical experience in the role of Product owner/Growth Product Manager in IT products from 2 years;
- Technical background;
- Experience with analytical tools (Amplitude, Mixpanel or other);
- Facilitation experience, leadership skills, ability to argue your point of view, flexibility in decision making;
- Knowledge of the investment market, investment products and services;
- Experience in conducting CustDev.
- Analyzing the market, trends, competitive environment and products;
- Working closely with the legal department and other internal functions to ensure Compliance compliance;
- Ensuring that the product is compliant with investment and trading regulatory and compliance requirements;
- Formulating Roadmap to achieve business objectives in line with the strategic vision for product development;
- Managing product backlog;
- CJM and CX development management;
- Managing development and implementation;
- Building transparent effective communication with stakeholders, management and cross-functional teams;
- Analyzing data and collecting feedback to identify areas of product improvement;
- Monitoring product performance, metrics and KPIs;
- Working on Agile methodology using the LeSS framework with one or more teams.
- B2+ level of English;
- Experience in adapting regulatory requirements into user-friendly interface solutions.
- Work on international markets;
- Support and assistance in professional growth (seminars, courses, trainings, internal training);
- Completely white salary and official registration;
- Connection to voluntary health insurance with dentistry in the first two weeks of work (including spouse and children);
- Hybrid work schedule in St. Petersburg or Tbilisi, 2 days in the office, and three days optionally in the office or remotely, with flexible start and end times of the working day;
Paid delicious lunches and coffee points in the office;
- English language training with a corporate teacher;
- Partial compensation for sports and recreational activities (sports, yoga, swimming pool, etc.) and sessions with a psychologist after the probationary period;
- Providing working equipment to choose from;
- Relocation package.