Due to active product development, we are expanding our team and are currently on the lookout for a strong PHP developer.
- 3-5 years of commercial development experience;
- Knowledge of PHP7, 7.4, 8, knowledge of Symfony;
- Experience designing and developing highly loaded systems;
- Willingness to work in a cross-functional team;
- Finding performance weaknesses and knowing how to fix them (logging, monitoring);
- Application and use of design patterns;
- Experience with *nix at user level.
- Participate in product design and development;
- Developing new functionality and maintaining existing functionality;
- Iterative incremental development with regular delivery of value to the end user (we are going towards Large Scale Scrum (LeSS));
- Utilizing a modern technology stack.
- Knowledge of DevOps (SRE) practices, have had experience with Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with microservices;
- Experience with DDD;
- You have worked with message queues (RabbitMQ);
- You have built dashboards using ELK;
- You are willing to develop additional competencies (T-shaped skills).
- Work on international markets;
- Support and assistance in professional growth (seminars, courses, trainings, internal training);
- Completely white salary and official registration;
- Connection to voluntary health insurance with dentistry in the first two weeks of work (including spouse and children);
- Hybrid work schedule in St. Petersburg or Tbilisi, 2 days in the office, and three days optionally in the office or remotely, with flexible start and end times of the working day;
Paid delicious lunches and coffee points in the office;
- English language training with a corporate teacher;
- Partial compensation for sports and recreational activities (sports, yoga, swimming pool, etc.) and sessions with a psychologist after the probationary period;
- Providing working equipment to choose from;
- Relocation package.