We are looking for an experienced functional Mobile Lead who will interact with iOS and Android developers.
- Experience in a Mobile Lead position for at least 2 years;
- Management experience from 10 developers in a team;
- Commercial experience in an iOS\Android position for a total of 5 years;
- Deep knowledge of iOS and/or Android platform development;
- Experience with programming languages Swift (for iOS) and Kotlin/Java (for Android);
- Knowledge of architectural patterns in mobile development (for example, MVC, MVVM, Clean Architecture);
- Experience working with APIs, as well as experience interacting with the backend;
- Experience in setting up and managing CI/CD processes for mobile applications;
- Knowledge of automated testing, build and deployment tools;
- Experience in developing coding standards and knowledge of practices to ensure high quality code;
- Knowledge of Code Review and quality assessment methods;
- Understanding of different architectural styles and ways of organizing complex applications;
- Experience working with data, metrics to evaluate performance and quality.
- Influencing the mobile development process to create mobile development value;
- Participation in the implementation of accepted approaches and standards within product teams;
- Development and implementation of a mobile development strategy;
- Planning, coordinating, auditing and improving mobile development processes;
- Improvement of the Code Review system;
- Participation in setting up CI/CD;
- Participation in the creation of a device farm for automatic testing;
- Optimization of time to release (Time-to-Market);
- Bringing to a single technology stack and code notation;
- Interaction with iOS and Android developers (competency development, training, hiring, rotation, adaptation);
- Cooperation with development teams, SRO, ARO.
- Experience working in product companies that focus on quality and long-term product support.
- Work on international markets;
- Support and assistance in professional growth (seminars, courses, trainings, internal training);
- Completely white salary and official registration;
- Connection to voluntary health insurance with dentistry in the first two weeks of work (including spouse and children);
- Hybrid work schedule in St. Petersburg or Tbilisi, 2 days in the office, and three days optionally in the office or remotely, with flexible start and end times of the working day;
Paid delicious lunches and coffee points in the office;
- English language training with a corporate teacher;
- Partial compensation for sports and recreational activities (sports, yoga, swimming pool, etc.) and sessions with a psychologist after the probationary period;
- Providing working equipment to choose from;
- Relocation package.