At the moment we are looking for a Data Analyst in our marketing department. If you are ready to join our team please read the the job description and apply your CV.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position;
- SQL skills from the middle level (join, CTE);
- Visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense, etc.);
- Knowledge of marketing and product indicators (including LTV, ROI, CPA, CPM);
- Experience of A/B-testing;
- Trend analysis, correlations and regression analysis;
- Knowledge of approaches to customer segmentation (ABC, RFM, etc.);
- Understanding how to attract and retain customers;
- The level of proficiency in English is sufficient to read technical documentation.
- Work with customer segmentation and life cycle research;
- Study of trends and dependencies;
- Construction and visualization of reports;
- Analyse metrics, trends, generate new hypotheses, find insights;
- Planning and forecasting of business metrics;
- Presentation of research results;
- Participate in the Analytics Community, share experiences, develop and grow in an environment of like-minded people.
- Experience in mentoring, training
- Work on international markets;
- Support and assistance in professional growth (seminars, courses, trainings, internal training);
- The possibility of professional development and career growth;
- Connection to medical insurance with dentistry in the first two weeks of work (including spouse and children);
- Flexible start and end time of the working day;
- Paid delicious lunches and coffee points in the office;
- English language training with a corporate teacher;
- Partial compensation for sports and recreation activities (sports, yoga, swimming pool, etc.), as well as classes with a psychologist;
- Hybrid work format;
- Cozy office in Tbilisi, Georgia.